There is a brand new marketing technology which is cheap and effective.
The product is called the Royaltie Gem. The product we provide was literally not technologically possible until December 2016
- The Royaltie Gem is a wireless device.
- It’s small, lightweight, weatherproof.
- Doesn’t need wifi or a cellular connection.
- It runs 24/7 for up to 2 years on a single battery. No plug or recharging required.
- It’s simple: Just take it out of the box, and you’re up and running!
Here is what it does:
The Royaltie Gem broadcasts a bluetooth signal 100 yards in every direction to anyone with an Android phone (60% of smartphones in North America) with Bluetooth on will receive a notification (70% of Android users have Bluetooth enabled) with location services turned on. The notification is a 40 character message that links to a website of your choice – Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, twitter, yelp, or your secure business website.
** The notification is not “spammy”
** It does not cause the phone ring or vibrate
** Notification is visible within a 100 yard radius of the Gem
Why It’s Amazing:
It is the first device to allow businesses to automatically send a promotional message to every Android device within 100 yards.
The History of Wireless Bluetooth Devices (often called “Beacons”)
Bluetooth-enabled beacons have been used by large companies, stadiums, and university campuses since 2014.
**Example: If you have the Target app, when you walk into Target, you will be notified about specials, offers, deals, etc.
Small businesses have never been able to use this technology for two important reasons:
- You used to need an app – that’s expensive!
- You then needed to get people to download your app – that’s REALLY difficult for a small business since no one cares about ONE small business = no relevance!
However, in December 2016, Google made a small, but critically important change to the Android operating system: Android phones will detect beacons and send notifications to the user WITHOUT needing the user to first install an app.
So now… you could go into Target without the Target app, and your Android phone will show you notifications from their beacons.
This is HUGE for small business owners… because now
- You don’t need to build an expensive app!
- Everyone with an Android phone… 60% of the market… can now see your notifications!
Royaltie is the first company to capitalize on this change to the Android operating system… and build and deploy a device that makes it easy for small business owners to take advantage of this amazing new capability.
Business Use Cases
The Royaltie Gem can be used effectively by ANY small business owner, anywhere in the world.
Here are a few examples:
- Storefronts: upsell your customers
- Restaurants: “Did you know that we deliver?”
- Salons: “Next Tuesday: $10 off all products!”
- Fitness clubs: “Members – book your fitness assessment TODAY!
- Boutiques: “Join our email list for exclusive deals”
- Realtors: enhanced exposure
- Put a Gem on your keychain and it acts like a “Digital Billboard” anywhere you go
- Attach a Gem to the For Sales signage for quick links to pricing, photos, or to book a showing.
- Attach a Gem to Open House signage on the busy streets – instead of just an arrow, link to google map, photos, price, etc.
- Mobile Service Providers
- Personal trainers – keep it in your gym bag and offer assessments to everyone at the gym
- Plumbers, Contractors, Cleaners, etc. – keep a device in your vehicle and promote your services to the neighbors when at a client’s home.
Royaltie Gems can also be placed strategically in busy public places in your town or city to create additional exposure.
Gems are weatherproof and the battery lasts up to 2 years.
* Mall food court
* Movie Theaters
Important: Notifications are only visible when users are inside 100 yard radius of the Gem. So, make sure to select locations that have high “dwell time” – locations where people spend at least 15 minutes.
Apparently, an average person checks their phone every 12 minutes – so the longer the dwell time, the greater the exposure.
TIP: DO NOT place these beside a highway… no one will see the notifications since dwell time is so low.